Sunday, September 13, 2009

The week that was!

What an amazing week! Well, at least it was for me.. I would have to say that the best day of my week was on Thursday, September 10th. Peter, Nicole and I went to a BLINK 182 concert! Yes, Blink 182.. you heard correctly! My favorite band who has been broken up for the past 4 or 5 years or so have gotten back together and was putting on a reunion tour. It was great! Travis Barker did this drum solo that just blew everyone away, he is by far the best drummer alive! This was my 4th Blink 182 show and Peter's 2nd. The last time Peter and I went to a show together was in 2002. It was nice to go out to the show again with him and Nicole. Another highlight of the week was that the NFL season has officially started and with the start of the NFL season is the start of the Fantasy Football season! My team Beantown Beatdown is looking to come back and reclaim my League Championship trophy that Ian so kindly stole from me last year.. oh I'm sorry, I meant that Ian's AUTO DRAFT team stole from me.. It should be fun this year. And finally, my bowling league ended with us taking 2nd place. We are starting a new season this week though and are looking to come out on top. We took Grace to Pike's Place Market in Seattle earlier in the week too. We had a good time even though it was a little wet outside. It made it a little difficult because of her cast but we just bundled it up and tried to stay indoors as much as we could. She was asking if we could go see the water for a few days before so we decided to take her out. It was nice. We went with Peter, Nicole, Desiree and Annette. It would have been better if the weather would have cooperated a little bit so we could have gone on eh ferry, I think Gracie would have liked that. But, we had a good time anyways.. Any day that we get to be together is a good day! Like I said -- an eventful and awesome week! Grace's leg is continuing to improve. She is starting to get more comfortable walking on her cast. She is still a bit nervous about it but she's doing much better. She only has about 2 more weeks or so until the cast comes off. She is so ready to go play and go swimming again. She is really excited for the cast to come off. I'll update when that happens. Bye for now.
~09/13/09

No comments: