Sunday, September 6, 2009

Engaged!


Today Nicolette's brother Peter called me and told me that he and his girlfriend Nicole have gotten engaged! I am so happy for the two of them. They have been dating for a few years now and have decided to tie the knot. I was thrilled when Peter asked me to be his best man at his wedding. That is such an honor and I am very happy that he thought of me to have such a part in his wedding. Peter was like 5 years old when I met him and over the years that I have gotten to know him he has been like a little brother to me and this really means a lot to me. I am very much looking forward to seeing them start this whole new life together as they prepare for their wedding and then not too long down the road when their little one (who is on the way) is born. Well, congratulations to you both!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats Peter & Nicole!